hello community i created years ago and then never posted in and forgot about and just discovered today that people had been reading/posting to it in my stead. sup?
anyway, here are things:
* as posted in my lj already: dude buys holy water online. is like hey roommate, check it out! and sprays him. roommate wtfs and he explains and is mocked for buying it and they discuss and have a good hyuck. their friend stops by, and main character is again like hey check it out! and sprays the guy with holy water. guy proceeds to start smoking and burning and thrashing around shrieking in agony.
* forget the ninja turtles -- leonardo, donatello, michaelangelo, raphael -- instead take the actual historical artists and make THEM a crime-fighting team of colorcoded ninjas living in the sewer, etc.
* humanity needs bigotry/enemys, for balance. with racial etc differences passé, 1/10th of the pop is randomly assigned to a shitball hated class. no real difference, a genetic marker IDed by whatever blahdiblah
* reincarnation before death- is the soul in the pesonality? "i'm you" "but i'm not dead" "well, i got bored. i wanted a new life" "but i'm still here. how could you leave?" "you're there, but i'm here. now there's less of you. i'm sorry"
* all the prior dread pirate robertses (princess bride) have to team up for some wacky adventure. buckles are swashed, etc
* museum of nudes standing around in art poses (instead of the nude statues, paintings, etc). people come to admire. do they view as art or porn? both? how do the exhibits feel? blah blah
* whenever people play a game (board game, card game, etc. sports?? ritualized), somewhere it is all (unwillingly? unknowingly?) acted out for reals. like those old marines commercials where all the chess pieces were people/monsters and they had to fight when they got moved. or like the giant chess games at renn faires. only MORE somehow
* abraham/isaac -- a man is ordered by god every night to go kill his son, and then every night he is called off at the last second. how this affects their relationship blah pretensious etc. what if the son wakes up one night, sees dad with ax or wahtever
ooh lauri just gave me an idea. she said she's sacrificing fatted lambs to the computer gods. so how about those old lowercase g gods, or catholic saints, orwhatever where they cover every tiny category. the saint of cheese makers. what do the bored gods do who aren't useful often/anymore?
wait i read a story about this once. shit i think i've read a lot of these, now that i think about it. bah